We are the Alaska Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Our mission is to ensure the health and well-being of the children of Alaska through the efforts of our members, communication and education.
- Sign up as an AK Chapter Member
- Become an AK Chapter Champion for an effort that is important to you
- Join an AAP section, committee, or council
- Participate in AAP AK chapter sponsored events and CME opportunities
Ways to Join
Click here to join both the National AAP and Alaska Chapter for the first time.
Click here if you are already a National AAP member and wish to join the Alaska Chapter.
Click here to join just the Alaska Chapter.
- Stop, Look, Listen: Separating Fact from Fiction in Evaluating Child Abuse
Ongoing – Online
An online interactive intervention for pediatric clinicians funded by the NICHD.
SLL offers 8 Category I AMA PRA CreditsTM, with an additional 10 points of Category 2 MOC available through a self-assessment from the AAP.
Get Started Online >>
- Adolescent Health Initiative
August 31 – November 16 — Medical Care focus
January 25, 2017 – April 12, 2017 — Behavioral Health focus
View Flier >>
- 2016 Children’s Environmental Health Summit
Alaska Pacific University
Visit Summit Website >>
- 2016 All Alaska Pediatric Symposium
November 4-5, 2016
Hilton Hotel Anchorage
Registration is now open!
Visit the Symposium Website >>
View Agenda >>
Register Now! >>
- 7th International Meeting on Indigenous Child Health
March 31-April 2, 2017