Thanks to our AAP-Alaska Chapter Champions!
If you are interested in being a Chapter Champion, please contact AAP-AK Chapter Vice President, Anna Ogena, for more information. There are many openings for chapter champions if there is something you are passionate about!
- Melinda Rathkopf: Medical Home Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis
- Ros Singleton: Immunizations:
- Jon Lyon: School Health
- Thad Woodard: Medical Home
- Charles Ryan and Jody Butto: PROS
- Monique Karangis: Adolescent Health
- Rachel Kerford Lescher, MD: Adolescent Health
- Theresa Dulski: Oral Health
- Jessica Arasmith: Disaster Preparedness
- Jennifer Scoble, MD: Newborn Hearing
See what projects our members are involved in:
- Robert W. Arnold, MD
An ongoing research project called the Alaska Blind Child Discovery that coordinates efforts to detect and eliminate amblyopia- the main preventable for of childhood vision impairment.
- Melinda Rathkopf
The Medical Home Chapter Champions Program on Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis serves to meet an identified need for the development of a high-impact, national initiative focused on improved quality care of pediatric patients with asthma, allergy and/or anaphylaxis issues within medical homes.
Program Overview >>
Program Website >>
- Alaska Track Pediatric Residency with Seattle Children’s Hospital in Bethel, Anchorage, and Fairbanks
Learn more about the program >>